Advanced Go Bag
Advanced Go Bag
A fully stocked Go Bag should include only the highest quality products to ensure that they'll perform as expected when you most need them, and our team has selected and vetted each of these items to make sure they pass our quality standards for usefulness and durability.
Our Advanced Go Bag expands on our Basic Go Bag to contain 40 items to keep you to safe, warm, fed, hydrated, clean, dry and comfortable for four days away from home, including extra food, water and clothing. This kit adds advanced communications, several means of lighting, a very well stocked first aid kit, critical tools, and battery charging capabilities on top of the core supplies included in our Basic Go Bag.
Our custom planning service can help you customize each family member's Advanced Go Bag for even more capabilities.
What is included:
- Shelter/Clothing- survival poncho and 2 person emergency blanket
- Water- Lifestraw advanced water bottle and two quarts of water
- Fire/Lighting- PrincetonTec headlamp, high performance LED flashlight, waterproof matches, Bic lighter, 9 Hour candle, extra batteries
- Food- Two MRE self-heating military meals and two 2400cal meal bars
- Medical- AMK first aid kit, N95 masks, and sanitizer gel
- Hygiene- Travel hygiene kit, Dr Bronner's castile soap and wet wipes
- Communications- Burner cellphone and charger, Motorola walkie talkie, spare large capacity external smart phone battery, AM/FM/Weather crank radio, safety whistle, waterproof notebook, sharpie, pen and pencil
- Tools- Gerber fixed blade knife, large advanced multitool, paracord, folding compass, work gloves, safety glasses, heavy duty contractor bags and duct tape
- Container- Kelty Redwing 50l backpack